Product Price :Get Latest Price
PANCHAL Cattle Driven Energy Saver Borehole Pump:Construction Units:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Max Flow Rate||15000~25000 LPH|
- Pump Unit : Unlike the conventional borehole pumps, the PANCHAL Sub Rotor Pump uses the progressive cavity principle to draw water up.
- Drive Unit : Uniquely designed drive device operates with low input speed by cattle delivers higher output speeds to drive the pump unit.
Irrigation of Lands, Drinking Water System, Rural Establishments Like Village, Schools, Cattle Farms, College, Industries, ForestryAdvantages:
- Handles sand laden water
- Uniform flow
- Simple maintenance on site
- Robust construction for durability
- Easy installation
- No valve / washer to clog
- No pollution
- Save 100% electricity & diesel
- Water available at a very low cost
- Rearing of cattle
- Independence: Panchal Cattle Driven Pump is not dependent on electricity / diesel or coal because it is also works with Cattle Power.
- More Flow at Higher End: The system pushes encapsulated water with positive force, so that ample volume in maintained at higher heads.
- Easy Maintenance: “PANCHAL” has very less wearing parts and are easy dismantling and assembling designs for easy maintenance.
- More Water, Less Energy: “PANCHAL” pumps waste the least possible energy on internal friction.
- Unique Drive Device: Energy saving easily driven, less effort by cattle, fully lubricated drive system operating at very low speed keeping in rhythm with a pair of leisurely walking bullocks, to drive the pump at higher speeds.
- The drive unit and drive lever are specially designed by keeping in mind of the intricate designs of the cattle psychosis.