Product Price :Get Latest Price
Small Progressive Cavity Utility Pumps designed for general purpose industrial and OEM applications. available in motorized and non motorized configurations.
The heart of the panchal pumps in the rotar and stator, the rotar is available tool steel or Chrome plated stainless steel the elastomeric "WOBBLE" stator is available in nitrile EPDM,witon.The standard mechanical seal with carbon/ceramic faces.Abrasion resistant mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces are also available or standard packing is braided PTFE fibers impregnated with graphite.
When you select a pump for commercial application, you expect utility. When you choose a Panchal positive displacement pump, you get more than you expect - the extra advantage of the Pachal Progressing cavity design.Features:
- Longer life, in abrasive and non-lubricating applications
- High and low viscosity capabilities without shearing
- Self priming capabilities
- Cost-effective operation
- No valves or pulsations
- Compact size, ideally suited for OEM application
- Easy maintenance and repair
- Simple and efficient design
- Transfer Application: Drum Transfer,Sump Cleaning, Shallow Well Water System, Liquid Manures, Glue, Ink and Paint Systems.
- Circulation: Oily Water, Separation Systems, EDM Dielectric Fluids, Large Pump Seal Flushing, Machine Tools Coolants Filtering System.
Material of Construction:
Casteiron, Aluminium, SS 316, SS 316
Toolsteel, SS 316
Max. Particle Size